Duo Plus 9-in-1 Multi-Functional Smart Cooker with Accessory (6 QT/5.7 L)
The Duo™ Plus 9-In-1 multi-use electric pressure cooker has all of the great features that made the Duo the #1 best seller, plus more.
The new Duo Plus comes with the upgraded EasySeal™ lid, which automatically seals the pot for pressure cooking when you close the lid and has a quick steam release button for ease of use.
The 6-Quart Duo Plus boasts 16 one-touch Smart Programs: it is a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, food warmer, stock pot, cake maker, egg cooker, sterilizer, and sous vide. It’s everything you need to get nutritious dinners on the table quicker. It’s perfect for families of up to 5 people and makes weekly meal prep a breeze.
$308.00 – $338.00
The Duo does everything you can do with 9 other appliances: pressure cooker, sauté pan, steamer, slow cooker, rice cooker, food warmer, yogurt maker, sterilizer, and cake maker. Clear the clutter from your counter and do it all with just one tool.
Big, healthy family meals fast
No matter how large your family, or how big your needs, the Duo comes in the right size for you. Whether preparing side dishes or cooking for large families, the 6 Quart (our most popular model!) is the smart choice.
Dependable, consistent results
The Instant Pot Duo Series uses the latest 3rd generation technology with an advanced microprocessor that monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and automatically adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is taken into consideration, ensuring that your meals turn out perfectly, every time.
Smart Program timed cooking presets let you “set it and forget it,” freeing you to do other things while the Duo cooks your dinner safely and quickly, with minimal mess and easy clean up.
The sealed cooking chamber makes no noise, gives off no heat and produces no smells. It traps all the aroma in the food without heating up the kitchen. The durable 3-ply stainless steel bottom inner pot eliminates health concerns associated with non-stick coatings, and the brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant.
This world-famous appliance protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies to meet the highest safety standards and UL certification and give you uncompromised safety and peace of mind.
|Smart Programs||Manual, Soup, Meat/Stew, Sauté, Rice, Porridge/Oatmeal, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Keep Warm, Sterilizer, Egg, Pressure Cook, Sous Vide, Cake, and Bean/Grain|
|Power Supply||220V – 240V, 50Hz – 60Hz|
|Weight||12.35 lbs / 5.6 kg|
|Dimensions (inches)||13.39L × 12.21W × 12.48H|
|Dimensions (cm)||33.5L x 31W x 33H|
|Package includes||stainless steel inner pot, steam rack with handles, sealing rings (x2), and e-recipe booklet|
Instant Pot® has been carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It has passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Steam Release – Releases excess pressure by venting steam through the steam release valve/handle.
- Anti-Block Shield – A stainless steel cover which prevents food particles from entering the steam release pipe, reducing the risk of blockages.
- Safety Lid Lock – When cooker is pressurized, the lid will automatically lock to prevent opening the cooker. Do not attempt to force the lid open while the cooker is pressurized.
- Lid Position Detection – If the lid is not in a safe position for pressure cooking, the cooker will not allow cooking to begin.
- Automatic Temperature Control – Regulates heating to ensure the inner pot remains within a safe temperature range, based on the program.
- Overheat (Burn) Protection – Overheating may occur if:
- After Sautéing, inner pot has not been deglazed— food is stuck to the bottom
- The pressure cooker is being operated without sufficient cooking liquid
- The inner pot is not making full contact with the heating element
- The inner pot encounters a heat distribution issue, such as when starch accumulates on the bottom of the inner pot.
- Automatic Pressure Control – Maintains working pressure levels. Suspends heating if pressure exceeds pressure level limits.
- Electrical Fuse – Cuts off power if the electrical current exceeds safety limits.
- Thermal Fuse – Cuts off power if the internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- Leaky Lid Detection – If there is steam leakage from the lid (such as, sealing ring not installed, or steam release handle being in “Venting” and not “Sealing” position) the cooker will not pressurize. Loss of steam may cause food to burn. The cooker monitors the pre-heating time and lowers heat output if working pressure is not reached within 40 minutes.