Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 whole chicken cut into pieces - 1kg
- 8 potatoes medium size cut into halves
- 1 packet instant curry paste (230g)
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 500 mil Water
- 15 g curry leaves rinsed with water optional
- salt to taste
- Press Saute mode and 1 tbsp of oil and fry the curry paste until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken. Pour in water and potatoes (optional: curry leaves). Press Poultry mode and set the time 20 mins. Natural pressure release and open lid and stir in the coconut milk. Add salt / soy sauce to taste.
- Serve with rice or french loaf.