Asian Mushroom Sweet Potato Noodles
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 minutes|
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large Sweet Potato peeled and spiraled
- 1 lb Shiitake Mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, honey, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
- Toss sweet potato and shiitake mushrooms in sauce. Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes.
- Pour vegetable broth into Instant Pot®. Add trivet. Lower steamer basket onto trivet and add the sweet potato mixture to the basket. Lock lid.
- Press the Manual button and adjust time to 3 minutes.
- When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Remove basket from the Instant Pot® and distribute sweet potatoes and mushrooms evenly among four bowls; pour liquid from the Instant Pot® over bowls and garnish with chopped parsley
*Manual and Pressure Cook buttons are interchangeable