If a customer wishes to cancel an order, they are required to contact us immediately through Facebook at Instant Pot Singapore. This ensures that we can forward your request to our warehouse for cancellation before it is processed. For change-of-mind cancellations, customers will incur a payment gateway fee.
Note: We cannot guarantee the cancellation of your order if the item has already been shipped. If shipped, we will be unable to process your cancellation request and the item will be delivered to its destination.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We only accept the return conditions below:
- If the item was damaged during shipment, we will replace the damaged part.
- If the item arrived defective, it will be covered under our warranty policy.
- If we shipped the wrong item, we will take it back and reship the correct item.
All return requests must be made within 7 days of the date you received the item. Please send us an email at email@example.com explaining the problem and include the following information:
- Reason of returning the item, including photos or video of the issue
- Your Order ID
- Your name, email, address, and daytime phone number
Once the request is approved, we will send you a confirmation along with detailed return instructions.
Once we receive the unit, our team will assess and approve if the case is eligible for refund.