Asian Pork and Noodles
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 lb 1 Boneless Pork Shoulder
- 3 Red Serrano Chiles divided
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1/3 cup HEINZ 57 Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Gingerroot grated
- 12 ounces Rice Stick Noodles uncooked (3/4 of 16-oz. pkg.)
- 3/4 lb Broccoli Crowns cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- HEAT oil in electric pressure cooker using the Sauté function. Add meat; cook 5 min. on each side or until evenly browned on both sides.
- CUT 1 chile into thin slices; reserve for later use. Finely chop remaining chiles; mix with dressing, 57 Sauce, garlic and ginger until blended. Pour dressing mixture over meat; close and lock lid. Using Pressure Cooker function, cook on HIGH 1 hour 5 min.
- USE Quick Release method to carefully vent steam before opening lid. Use tongs to remove meat from cooker; cool slightly. Meanwhile, skim and discard fat from surface of meat drippings remaining in cooker; reserve drippings for later use.
- SHRED meat; place in medium bowl. Add meat drippings; mix lightly. Cover to keep warm.
- COOK noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Add 1 cup water to cooker. Place steam rack in cooker; top with broccoli. Close and lock lid. Using Steaming function, cook 2 min. Use Quick Release method to carefully vent steam before opening lid. Remove broccoli from cooker.
- PLACE noodles on platter; top with meat mixture, broccoli and reserved chiles. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Special Extra: For more heat, prepare using Thai chile peppers.