Asian Sweet and Spicy Ribs
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 1 1/2- 2 pounds Beef Country Style Ribs
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Mirin
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup Agave Necta or Honey
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- Rice cooked, optional, for serving
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce reduced sodium
- Place beef ribs in the Instant Pot. Add 1/2 cup water.
- Close and lock pressure cooker lid. Use Meat/Stew function or Manual at high-pressure; set program to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mirin, chili garlic sauce, agave nectar, brown sugar, ginger, lime juice and soy sauce in large saucepan. Simmer 20 minutes.
- When time is up for the ribs, use the quick release to release pressure; carefully remove lid.
- Remove the beef and place in the sauce in the sauce pan; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve ribs with rice and remaining sauce, if desired. Enjoy!