Chicken Century Egg Congee
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 3 pcs chicken breast (600 grams)
- 6 cups Water
- 5 slices fresh ginger
- 3 scallions halved crosswise and smashed with flat side of a heavy knife
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup long grain rice (rinsed)
- 4 pcs century eggs sliced
- fine julienne of fresh ginger
- thinly sliced scallions
- Sesame Oil
- Put all the ingredients into Instant Pot.
- Press Porridge mode and set the timer 20 mins.
- Natural pressure release.
- Take out the cooked chicken breast and tear into shreds.
- Season congee with salt. Serve topped with chicken shreds, century egg slices and garnishes.