Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Cauliflower Rice
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||6 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
- 1 medium Head Cauliflower trimmed, stem removed, and cut into medium-sized florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup White Wine or Cooking Wine
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 lbs Uncooked Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Fine Grind Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Place a steamer basket with legs in the inner pot, and add 1 cup water to the bottom of the pot. Add the cauliflower to the steamer basket.
- Cover, lock the lid, and flip the steam release handle to the sealing position. Select Pressure Cook or Manual (High) and set the cook time for 1 minute.
- When the cook time is complete, quick release the pressure.
- Open the lid and carefully remove the steamer basket and cauliflower from the inner pot. Set aside.
- Carefully remove the inner pot from the base, drain and wipe dry with a paper towel, and return the pot to the base.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a food processor or blender and pulse until a rice-like texture is formed. Set aside.
- Select Sauté (Normal). Add the olive oil and butter to the inner pot. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, or until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add the wine and chicken broth to the pot and simmer for 2 minutes, using a wooden spoon to stir the ingredients and scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Press Cancel to turn off the pot. Add the shrimp and stir.
- Cover, lock the lid, and flip the steam release handle to the sealing position. Select Meat Stew (High) and set the cook time for 1 minute.
- When the cook time is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes and then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Open the lid. Add the lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper. Stir.
- Transfer the cauliflower rice to a serving platter. Ladle the shrimp and sauce over the rice and garnish with the parsley. Serve warm.
Nutrition per serving Calories: 361 Fat: 18g Net carbs: 7g Protein: 32g