Instant Pot Roast Beef with Creamy Gravy & Steamed Vegetables
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
- 1 k beef topblade or Kalitiran
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 50 grams garlic cloves
- 200 grams onions quartered
- 200 grams celery cut 2 inches
- 400 grams Carrots cut 1 to 2 inches
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 cups beef stock ( water + 2 pcs beef cube )
- 3/4 cup crushed tomato
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup japanese soysauce
- 100 grams french beans optional
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- Mix together salt, pepper, mustard and thyme. Rub on the meat.
- Turn on Instant Pot to sautee, add the olive oil and sear on each side for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Deglaze with the red wine and addd the onions, velery, carrots, stock, tomato, worcestershire sauce and soysauce.
- Cover instant pot and set to 1 hr.
- Remove meat and vegetables to cool. And take 4 cups of the broth for the Paella Mixta
- Make a paste with the butter ,and flour and add it to the remaining broth and turn on the sautee function.
- Add the sugar and cook until it simmers and has a nice consistency.
- Strain , add the peppercorns and set aside.