Noodle Soup with Tofu
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1/2 tsp Chicken Base
- 1 1/2 ounces Instant Rice Noodles
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Tofu Cubes
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- Sriracha optional
- Turn the Instant Pot® on. Choose the Sauté program and the Less setting. Once it has come up to temperature, add the sesame oil.
- Add the garlic and Chinese five-spice and cook for 1 minute. Add water and chicken base. Change the setting to More and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice noodles. Turn off the Instant Pot®, close the lid, and let it stand for 3 minutes, or until the noodles are ready.
- Remove the noodles and place in a bowl. Add the sugar snap peas, beansprouts, and tofu to the bowl, pour the broth over.
- Garnish with scallions and Sriracha, if desired.