Roasted Pork With Cranberry Sauce
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
- 600 g pork shoulder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 60 ml Water divided
- 20 g plain flour
- 120 g cranberries frozen
- 60 ml Chicken Stock
- 20 g Brown Sugar
- 1 large chilli chopped (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 tbsp cornstarch + 1 tablespoon water
- Season pork with salt and black pepper. Set Instant Pot on Saute function.
- Add olive oil and sear the pork on all sides until browned. Set aside.
- Deglaze with balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon water.
- Whisk plain flour with remaining water until smooth.
- Add into the pot with cranberries, chicken stock, brown sugar, chilli, salt and cloves.
- Close and lock the lid.
- Set on high pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
- Natural release for 10 minutes before removing pork.
- Cover pork with foil.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute function. Cook the liquid until it starts to boil.
- Whisk in the cornstarch slurry to thicken.