Stir-Fry Braised Mushrooms with Dry Scallop
Discover amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 200 g King Oyster Mushrooms sliced
- 100 g White Shimeji Mushrooms ends removed
- 100 g Brown Shimeji Mushrooms ends removed
- 250 g Broccoli florets
- 5 g Fatt Choy cook in stock
- 75 g Dry Scallops cooked
- Cooking Oil
- For the broccoli: Pour 600ml of water in the inner pot. Select Saute. When the water boils, add in the broccoli, 1 tsp salt, and 1 tsp oil. Blanch the broccoli for 5 mins. Remove and set aside.
- For the dry scallop: Soak the dry scallop in 100ml of hot water for 30 mins. Drain and then Steam in the Instant Pot on Normal for 10 mins. Quick Release. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in the inner pot, saute the oyster mushrooms & shimeji mushrooms until soft. Add in 2 tbsp oyster sauce, mix well remove.
- Add drained braised mushrooms and 2 tbsp oyster sauce. Saute, add in the rest of mushrooms. Stir in 2 tsp of cornflour mixed with 100 ml braised mushrooms stock.
- Ladle on plate surround by broccoli & dry scallop.