Air Fryer Oven – Miracle Mom Simple Bagels
Discover Amazing with Instant Pot:
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 cup greek yogurt plain
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tbsp Water
- Toppings like sesame seeds and/or everything bagel
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Add yogurt and mix until a doughball forms.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and divide evenly into 4 balls.
- Roll each ball into a 7-8” rope and join ends to form a bagel shape. Place 2 bagels on each cooking tray.
- In a small bowl, combine beaten egg and 1 tbsp water. Brush over the tops and sides of the bagels.
- Generously sprinkle toppings onto bagel tops, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Using the display panel, select AIRFRY, then adjust the temperature to 330 degrees and the time to 12 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” insert one cooking tray in the top position and one tray in the bottom-most position.
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” do not turn the food over BUT switch the cooking trays so that the tray that was in the center position is now in the bottom-most position, and the one that was in the bottom position is now in the top-most position.
- Watch carefully and remove the bagels when they are a rich golden brown. Serve warm.